* Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Vans products to customers outside Thailand.
All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding.
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression.
The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Skate Sk8-Lowl durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The new Skate Sk8-Low'supdated foxing tape and sturdy suede and canvas uppers give you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - The new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is Vans stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Vans best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.